10.30.2010

Happiness Is: perfect messages

It was a warm sunny Saturday afternoon. I just woke up from a wonderful nap. I reached for my cell phone to text someone. As I opened the phone a tiny piece of paper fell out. It was a fortune. I looked around as if I would spot the culprit who obviously planted this message inside my phone. No one was there. I found my husband downstairs and told him thanks for the fortune, it was perfect. He didn't know what I was talking about.

I had never seen this fortune before and the odds of it accidentally squeezing into the little crack of my phone...well, it's highly unlikely. I could have tried to figure out how it happened. But instead I chose to say thank you to whatever synchronicity caused the strange event. All I know is the words of the fortune were exactly what I needed to hear. "In a gentle way, you can shake the world." Typically life's message are a bit more subtle, but I really needed to hear this on that particular day. It really was the perfect message.

No comments:

Post a Comment